Saturday, October 10, 2009

Submission Tally

44 queries sent, 1 request for partial received.

Although the ratio of query to interest may not be the best, I'm over the moon about it. Thank God that little bit of interest from a "highly intelligent" agent came through when it did...I was beginning to get a bit of the rejection blues.

So now I'll wait cross my fingers...and my toes...and well, yes, maybe even my eyes...and hope that she likes my partial as much as my query.



I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN...er, um...I KNOW I CAN, I KNOW I CAN, I KNOW I CAN...

3 comments:

  1. I know you can, too. First a partial, then out of the blue - from another agent - another partial, and then they will BOTH ask for Fulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an award for you at my site, if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the request for the partial!
    I am only up to about 12 queries I know how dispiriting rejections can be!

    ReplyDelete