Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Creative Blogger Award!
Many thanks to Fran Caldwell for passing on the "Kreativ Blogger" award...though I'm in agreement about the "Kreativ" use of spelling here...
As stipulated by the award, I need to let you all in on 7 things you don't know about me. Hmmm...the pressure to be interesting yet not weird is somewhat overwhelming! Nonetheless, here it is:
1. I wanted to be a pediatric nurse in high school...but decided to major in creative writing instead.
2. I would love to take my next vacation to Nashville.
3. I played with Barbie dolls until I was 12 (perhaps getting the creative juices flowing?)
4. I wanted 5 kids up until I had number 3...now I'm good.
5. I dread public speaking and break into a cold sweat whenever the need arises.
6. I like cleaning...I find it therapeutic!
7. My biggest accomplishment thus far in life was potty training my first child...if you don't have children, please withhold judgement!
And although it is difficult to narrow it down, I'll now reveal my nominees for Creative Blogs that I enjoy regularly and think you should too: Barb at Finding My Voice, Cindy R. Wilson, Sonia at The Gutsy Writer, and Charlie at Approaching Utopia. Thanks to all of you for your inspiring posts!
Posted by Josie