Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Okay, so I've been a little distracted lately. Could be the lovely spring weather. Could be all the fuss around the house about the 20 days left of school. Could be the baby turning one. Could be the cat being sick. It could be a number of things. But it isn't.

I think I'm just still in mourning about putting my first project behind me. It's rather lonely without it. I miss carrying it around with me and jotting notes in the margins when a really great idea strikes. I even find myself thinking about Andie late at night as I fall asleep. Yup, I've got it bad.

But today I'm pulling myself up by the boot straps and getting back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johanna,

    Congrats on finishing your first book! I was going to refer you to my sister's blog but realised that's probably how you came to mine! Thanks for stopping by.

    Take care!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete